Friday, December 15, 2006

My Memory in London

by Yuria MIYAZAKI

I went to London from 19th April to 25th for our school trip. It was a very long flight. It took about 12 hours. So I was tired when I arrived in London, I went to our hotel first. The Hilton Kensington Hotel was very big. Then I ate dinner. It was very nice. But I ate three times on the airplane so I was not hungry. I could not eat very much.
On April 20th I went to Stonehenge in the morning. I saw many stones. It was very big. After that, I went to a sandwich shop called G.C. and ate pizza for lunch. It was good. I went to Bath University in the afternoon. It was very big. Then I went to the Bath University cafeteria. I ate pizza, potatoes and yoghurt for dinner. It was nice. I like pizza very much.
On April 21st, I went to Windsor Castle by bus. The day was Queen Elizabeth the Second’s birthday. There were a lot of people around the castle. I ate sandwiches for lunch at the park. There were many little bugs. I did not like bugs. After that, I went to Eaton school. It was an old school. I watched a video about the school in Japanese. Then I ate fish and chips for dinner. It is a traditional British food. There were a lot of fish and chips on the plate. First I ate a lot of chips so I became full. I could not eat as much fish.
On April 22nd I went to Buckingham Palace. I watched the changing of the guards ceremony. Though it is held every day, many people were watching it. Then I went to Westminster Abbey so I had no time to have lunch. Soon after I went to Harrods and I bought a teddy bear there. Also I had no time to have dinner. I went back to our hotel. At night I ate a cup of noodles in my room. I was very hungry, so it was very good for me. It was a busy day.
On April 23rd I went to the London Bridge and took a photographs. It was beautiful. After that I went to Starbucks. I ate chicken and tomato sandwiches. They were not nice because the bread was dry. I went to Hamleys in the afternoon.
It is a big toy store. There was a strange man that was wearing a yellow swimcap, yellow clothes and holding a horn. He was walking and making soap bubbles in the store. I was very surprised. But he was a shopman. I played with plastics balloons. It was very fun. I bought colored plastic balloons. Then I went to a restaurant and ate pizza for dinner. It was very nice. I love pizza very much.
On April 24th I went to the British Museum. I saw a little of the inside and went out quickly. Later I ate tuna and cheese sandwiches for lunch. They were good. Then I went back to our hotel.
On my way back to Japan, I slept on the airplane as soon as I ate dinner. When I woke up, my friends were eating breakfast. We would soon arrive in Japan. So I quickly watched a Harry Potter movie. I regret that I did not wake up earlier. I had a very good time in London.