Saturday, September 30, 2006

Full Of Smile

By Yu NISHIDA

"I went to my Grand parents house!" "I went to the zoo with my family!!" "I didn't go anywhere during golden week..." These words were spoken by my friends. I think everyone did a lot of different things during golden week. I want to show you what I did during golden week. Before golden week my mom and dad were talking about what we were going to do. They couldn't decide what they wanted to do so I said "Let's go to an Onsen and let our stress!!". They thought this was a good idea so we dicided to go to an Onsen.

We went into our car and left to Nagano. It took about 2 hours from my house (My house is in Kasugai). Before we went to the onsen we played putter golf and fished. I thought putter golf was easy but it wasn't. Me and my mom didn't do well but my dad likes playing golf so he was very good at it!! I was envious. After that we tried fishing but we couldn't get any fish. But next time, I will angle a big fish!! We really had fun. I hope I can go there with my parents again.

The next day we went bowling. We played 3 games. My best score was 124 that day. My best score is 147 so I really want to reach it again. By the way my dad and mom's scores were 188 and 105. My dad is also good at bowling. I really respect him.

These things were the main thing that I did during golden week. I really had fun. I hope I can have fun next year too. I think family is the most important thing to me so from now I want to be dutiful to my parents.

Let's take good care of our families!!